FAQ for Funders
Q: Why do you do this?
A: Our focus is on children’s literacy as the most important issue in America. The crippling effects of illiteracy and the troubling statistics can be read about HERE, but consider these examples showing continued long-term effects, both on children and society:
- 2/3 of students who cannot read proficiently by the end of the 4th grade will end up in jail or on welfare.(BegintoRead)
- Children who aren’t reading at grade level by the end of 3rd grade are four times as likely to drop out of high school. (Campaign for Grade Level Reading)
- 90% of welfare recipients are high school dropouts (BegintoRead)
Q: Why was Jeff Nathan your first chosen partner?
A: We will only arrange funding to provide the top literacy-inducing help for elementary-aged students and Jeff has that, both with his CurricuLaughs in Children’s Literacy programming and in his personalized mystery series for elementary students. In addition, Jeff has particularly helpful attributes that benefit ourfunders:
1) As a multi-award-winning children’s author who gets kids excited about reading, he is a celebrity in the eyes of those children and their parents
2) As a former Fortune500 marketing executive, he has been an outstanding spokesperson for our funders
3) He and his programs draw unusually large crowds of millennials and their kids, which can be extremely important to funders
4) The publisher of his multi-award-winning personalized mystery is extremely flexible and helpful at adding the funder’s branding on his printed books.
Q: Who are your other providers?
A: We are currently discussing arrangements with other performers and authors. As you can see, finding someone with the qualifications for which we seek is very difficult, but we anticipate announcing our next partner in mid-2020.
Q:What advantages do you offer in connecting us with millennials?
A:There are a myriad of reasons you should work with us. Here are the most important ones:
1) Live and direct connection to millennial crowds
2) with their undivided attention
3) with their chief influencers by their side
4) at a time when your brand is put on a pedestal
5) in joyful, experiential events
6) testable at an incomparably low price
7) while providing life-changing service to the community
We put you front and center at a family-oriented event in which your brand becomes synonymous with doing good and your key messages are able to be internalized.